Friday, November 13, 2015

Kindness

I am so proud of the students in 4-Estle! Today they were given a Veterens Day word search to complete during morning work time. As students began to finish I noticed them offering to help others with tricky words, and those needing help accepting it graciously and respectfully. I struggled all day to find a way to show them how proud I was, I finally decided to give each student a "Caught Ya Card." We use these cards throughout LSS to recognize students who are being kind. I brought the box into the classroom to tell them why I was so proud and how I was going to recognize that, and then they surprised me again. I told them I would pass out the cards and they could put them in the box. The class then suggested that I call each person up so they could applaud each student as they put their card into the box. I am so proud of my students and hope they continue to be this kind! 


No comments:

Post a Comment