Wednesday, July 18, 2018

2018-2019 Welcome to 4-Estle!

Welcome to 4-Estle!

I hope you have been having a fun summer, and I am looking forward to hearing all about your summer adventures! I have been enjoying my summer, right after school got out my family and I traveled to Hawaii, I have been reading (a lot!) and have spent some time at the beach and lake with my family, and my Chocolate Lab, Emma.

I am so excited to be your fourth grade teacher, you are going to LOVE fourth grade! We will be taking some great field trips,, will be learning about some exciting topics (volcanos, NH history, fractions, weather, and more!), write a lot, and read some GREAT books. You are going to learn a lot this year and also have some fun, I know you are ready!

As you are getting ready and doing your back to school shopping, please find a recommended supply list below. You do not need to have everything for the first day of school. I will supply students with the rest of the folders and materials they will need, also please note that we do not use binders in 4-Estle (I find that they are bulky and don’t fit well in the desks).

Please let your family at home know that they can find my class blog online by using this link (http://mrse4.blogspot.com), I highly recommend following it by entering their email on the right side of the page. Most of our classroom information is shared on the blog. In addition 4-Estle is a connected classroom! Please ask them to follow our fourth grade adventures on Twitter @mrsestle.

I can’t wait to meet you on the first day of school. If you have any questions or need anything before school starts, please feel free to send me a note (hestle@sau16.org). Enjoy the last few weeks of summer vacation, I will see you soon!

                     -Mrs. Estle

Recommended Supplies:
  • Three single subject spiral notebooks
  • One plastic pocket folder
  • Erasers
  • Pencils (Ticonderoga are the best)
Optional Supplies:
  • Pencil Box
  • Pens
  • Colored pencils or Crayons
  • Markers
  • Glue Sticks
  • Scissors
For Classroom Use - any donation is appreciated
  • Clorax Wipes
  • Hand Sanitizer
  • Boxes of Tissues
  • Thin Expo Markers (for Math)

No comments:

Post a Comment